Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why running? ☻☻☻

…boggling thoughts… ♣♣♣

I run through races. I joined races to support the charitable institution or foundation. I know by simply joining the race I already support and help them in my own way.
I run because it gives me peace of mind and time to think, it’s like detoxifying my body and mind, releasing all the bad energy.
I run because I want to test my body, my capabilities, determination and strength.
I run because I simply enjoy running.
I run because I appreciate the beauty of nature more, appreciate and be thankful for what I have.
I run because I’m happy and inspired to see runners who are at their best, though they do it for personal fulfillment or with a reason.
I run because I can go to different places.
I run because I want to escape, (personal reasons).
I run because for me this one of an adventure that I want to try.
I run because at the back of my mind I know it is one of my childhood dreams, to run fast, to run longer distance.
I run beacuse I want to meet new friends who shares their ideas and thoughts and vice versa.
♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

MinnieRunner said...

Ei, congratulations on your first 10k. Mag-isa ka lang tumatakbo? You can join us if you want. :) Hope to see you sa UNILAB. Ako naman mag-10K nun. Hindi ako sumali sa DZMM kasi I am limiting my runs to at least 2x a month.

For me, I ran because I wanted to have an exercise. And I just fell in love with it. No other sports provides me such fulfillment. "Crossing the Finish Line", only runners knows how it feels.

Xprosaic said...

Good for you! ako gusto kong tumakbo... i just do'nt have enough time and will to do it... jijijijijiji

d-loner-runner said...

@Xprosaic..just try once, and for sure..you'll gonna enjoy it..:)

c-chan said...

"I run because I want to escape" #relate ma :) escape sa mga stressful na naiisip...hihihi